Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cool night in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I am up drying clothes after work tonite. Came home made me some sauerkraut and sausage. Now I am relaxing with the computer and the dog. Harley seems to be having a good time playing with his toys.

I didn't get to sleep till 9am this morning. I just stayed up all night. I got some sleep, picked up K from school and we went grocery shopping. C came home a little early from work because she was feeling really bad. I went to work and left them with it.

K got her first income tax return check. We took it to the bank and cashed it. She was excited. New experience for her. She already bought a shirt and Capri pants and a magazine at the store while we were shopping.

Well that's about it for now.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home