Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Howdy from the swamp

Hope Y'all are doin' well

I slept most of the day today. Got up about the time K got off the bus from school. Took her to pick up her check and cash it. That kid has more pocket money than I do right now. Took her to work. Came back home and took a shower. About the time I got out of the shower C came home from work. We went to petsmart and picked up puppy food and pee pee pads. Came back home and C fixed supper. Got thru eating and went and picked up K from work. Sat around watching the tube for awhile, now C just went to bed a minute ago. I am up running virus scans on the computer. They take awhile.

Well that's what my day has been like. Just a regular ol day off on Wednesday.

Take Care!
Cornbread fed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home