Friday, April 18, 2008

Another night in the swamp

Just put the dog in his room. He was chewing on my chair and shitting the floor. I am up drying clothes. The dryer had about 5 minutes to go but I shut it off and put him in there. We don't keep him in there when we are drying clothes. The exhaust pipe has holes it and it gets really hot in there. I kept the door open while drying clothes so I could put him in there as soon as possible.

Tonite at the bar was steady. We had pool league in there tonite. I actually drank a beer. It was good. Kind of a nice treat. C came by and visited me before she had to pick up K from work. It always makes my night when she is around.

I am waiting on a scan to get thru on the computer and then I think I am going to relax some and go to bed.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home