Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
C and I went to see my dad today. He was napping in his wheelchair at the nursing home when we got there. We had a good time visiting with him. Made it back home and C started sending out resumes again and checking all the job websites. We had bacon and eggs for supper tonight and C cooked mine in bacon grease. My tummy is all happy. I talked on the phone for about a hour with a friend of ours.

K worked tonite. She is such a good kid. I tried to pay her allowance today and she wouldn't take it. I finally had to force her to take 10 dollars. She says she has a job and knows things are tough so she doesn't want to take a allowance.

We are sitting at home relaxing right now. I am waiting for the virus scan to finish.

Tomorrow We are going to the labor dept. so C can apply for unemployment and check on jobs. I have to put gas in the truck tomorrow. It's 3.53 a gallon for unleaded where I live. I think I am going to take the bike to work tomorrow night.

That's about it Y'all
Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home