Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lookin for work from the swamp

Hey Y'all
C is spending hours on hours on the computer filling out applications and sending in her resume. So far no bites. It will take awhile for things to come in. I know it's not going to happen overnight. C gets frustrated a little because she wants to go back to work so bad. It is monotonous and hard work doing what she is doing.

C and I took a ride on the bike this evening . We went to the bar and to my brothers house and visited for a little while. Had to get C out of the house before she goes shack wacky. We had a good time. Came back home and picked K up from work and then had a late supper.

My brother is going to give me a push mower that my dad gave him a few years back. It hasn't been cranked in two years. I hope I can get it cranked. My yard is in terrible shape.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home