Monday, April 28, 2008

Swamp things

Hey Y'all I haven't posted in awhile because there has been a lot going on and I just haven't felt like it.

Friday C and I spring cleaned the house. Actually she had been working on it since Thursday. Friday night we had church and C made homemade lasagna. Saturday we went on a run out of town to visit another chapter of the club that was having their run. We got soaked while out riding. Saturday night at work I got in a fight and it took three of us to get the guy down to the ground.

Tonight I had work and am finally home and got to talk to C for awhile tonight on the side of the bed which put my soul at ease. We spent a lot of time together this weekend but I had some bullshit happen at work tonight that has me upset. C is good for me. She is right there for me when I need her.

We did get a lot of riding time in this weekend. I am wore out from riding. I am also sore from the fight Saturday night. I am tired too. That's life.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home