Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back on track in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I'm back. Had my colonoscopy Monday. It went well although they found two small polyps. I'm not very worried thou. They were very small. I was awake with a sedative during the whole procedure. It was pretty neat to watch it all on the monitor.

I have some other news. C and I have set a date to get married! We are going to tie the knot on October 11th. A friend of ours from the club son got married on the second weekend in October. He did a lot of research and found out for the last ten years the nicest weather was then. C and I were talking about October anyway and when we found that out, we decided that the 11th on a Saturday was perfect. The temps will be cooling down and be pleasant.

I worked tonite at the bar but I am feeling a little rough tonite for some reason. Maby I am just tired from the whole ordeal yesterday. In the morning I have to take off back up out of town to the V.A. I have a appointment with my regular doctor. I have a lot of things to talk to him about, mostly not being able to get my blood sugar down to a acceptable level even after doubling my insulin.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

See! I knew it would be ok! :) Now you work on that weight so you can get off the insulin! Hugssssss

6:47 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home