Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Feeling bad today

Hey Y'all.
I've been feeling like crap all day today. You ever had one of those days? I ain't sick. I don't think I'm depressed. I don't know what is going on. Maby my blood sugar is out of whack. I need a battery for my meter. I have no energy myself too. I guess everybody has a bad day thou.

I saw dad today. he was sitting on the bed when I got there. We went thru his mail and got some bills paid. I put them in the mail for him. He looks so frail. I feel sorry for him. I wish he was 20 years younger. I look forwards to my family coming to town to see him sometime.

Tonite at the bar was busy. The register rang good. The cook and bartender were busy as hell. It was nice to see some business in there.

C is doing well. She is still looking hard for a job. I can't say she isn't trying. She spends a lot of time looking and sending out applications and her resume.

K is doing well. She got her tongue pierced and it is hurting and looking weird. She is worried about it. She talked to my tattooist today on the phone about the proper way to care for it. I think the guy she got to do it from another place didn't tell her how to take care of it properly and she has been doing some things wrong. Keep your fingers crossed.

That's all I know right now in the swamp.
Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home