Thursday, May 08, 2008

Swamp blues

Hey Y'all,
This evening we had invited a friend over for supper. C cooked a big ol' pot of corn beef and cabbage, taters and carrots. We waited for our friend to show up. We waited some more. He never did show up. I even bought a twelve pack of his favorite beer. No phone call, nothing. I'm kind of hurt. It's not in his character to do something like this. I hope he is all right.

K is worried that she is going to die because of her tongue piercing. She thinks it is infected. I have looked at it and it doesn't look infected. She is one who overreacts to everything. I told her I would take her to see my tattooist on Saturday when we go shopping for mothers day.

I have a job interview in the morning. It's at 10 am. Maby this will be the job for me. Ever since I have decided to find another job, I have become so ready to get out of the one I am in. I am looking forwards to the change. Something better for me and C.

Well I am sitting here with the cabbage farts. I have been tooting away all evening. Now I am by myself so I am the only one who gets to enjoy it. Ahhh, Mother nature.

Y'all have a good one!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home