Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's been a few days

Hey Y'all I'm back. I've been slackin'. I have not been on the computer a lot. Thursday I worked at the bar. Thursday day I had a job interview for a job I have now decided to turn down. I won't go into all the reasons. I will say that after thinking about it long and hard and talking it over with C and someone who use to do that job, I changed my mind.

Friday I had club church so I didn't work. Today I did a bunch of running around with C and had a very pleasant day. Tonight at work was a long one but we were busy and had a band. We did good on the cover at the door and the register rang pretty good. That's what its all about.

I ate my last meal till Monday sometime. Sunday will be clean out day for my colonoscopy Monday. I got a big ol' can of chicken broth for tomorrow. I may get C to pick up some clear drinks for me.

Well that's what has been going on in my world.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home