Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finnaly a day off (sorta)

Hey Y'all!
I haven't posted in awhile cause I have been tired or it's been late. This weekend was busy for me. Today we went out to dads house. My brother S picked up dad from the nursing home and brought him out there. C sat down with him and went thru a bunch of papers on the dining room table and got most of it cleared off. Dad got to go out to eat ribs with my brother S before that.

C and I went out to a friends house from work for supper. He invited a bunch of friends over and they had a big spread. My favorite were the cheesy potatoes.

C has gone to bed. She is wore out from today. I got a 2 hour nap earlier this evening so I am good to go for awhile.

K is doing well. This is her last week of school before the summer. She has finals Thursday and Friday. She will be getting out of school early on Thursday and Friday too.

The bar is doing O.K. Lot's of drama as always. We stopped by there tonite after going to our friends house. There were a few people in there shooting pool. It's Monday which is traditionally a "slow" day. My boss said today wasn't bad though.

Wednesday C and I go to see the chaplain for our marriage counseling. He requires it before he will marry somebody. I am really looking forwards to it. C and I know we are the right ones for each other.

Well Y'all that's about all I got for tonite.

Take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats :) I know you will be happy... now get that cholesteral down! lol

8:29 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home