Friday, May 16, 2008

Wedding planning in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
C and I have been busy planning our wedding. We have the place secured to have it. We are going to do it at the clubhouse from the chapter we use to belong to. We have been talking to the chaplain who has a motorcycle ministry. He did the wedding for a very close friend of ours and we have become acquainted with him and like him very much. He requires us to sit down and talk with him for marriage counseling before he will marry us. I am looking forwards to it. We had to change the date of our wedding to October 4th because of his schedule. After considering it we decided that would be a better date for a lot of other reasons too.

C and I bought a binder with paper and dividers today and are doing all our planning in it. Guest list, food, wedding party, music, stuff we need for the wedding, ect. We had a lot of ides and things we wanted to do, now we are getting it organized and on paper so we can plan. It's going to be a lot of work, but we are excited.

I saw the doctor at the V.A. yesterday. My blood sugar is still a problem and my HDL cholesterol was 1160. No that's not a typo. I never knew cholesterol could go that high. On a good note my polyps were not cancerous.

Well y'all it's the wee hours of the morning and I have a lot to do tomorrow. K's boyfriend was cutting our grass and messed up our mower so I have to take it to the shop tomorrow to see if it can be fixed. I have to get with dad tomorrow too. It's going to be a long day.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home