Thursday, May 29, 2008

Swampland delight

Hey Y'all,
Just thought I would drop in and say howdy. I haven't been on the computer much lately. C and I play games on here together and then go to bed at night. I don't usually get on here after that.

Life is rolling along. C still has not found a job yet. It ain't for lack of trying. I'm still working at the bar. I have to go in tonight. K is off school for the summer. She got her report card yesterday and has a B average. That's a big improvement from when she lived up in Atlanta. Being in a smaller school has been a advantage to her.

We went to bike night at a bar last night and got soaked on the way back. It was raining so hard I couldn't even see the road on the way back home. We had fun though.

We like I say, I just wanted to say howdy to everybody.
Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home