Thursday, June 12, 2008

Harley the dog and two new kittens

Hey Y'all,
We gave Harley away. Twice. My friend from another club came and got him. Took him home for about a hour and a half and called me. He said he couldn't handle him cause he was too hyper and chewed his coffee table. Back he came. I found another friend to take him. We took him over today.

Later on today we stopped by animal control and picked up two new flea ridden kittens. We took them directly to the groomers and had them bathed and the fleas killed. We got them home and let them in the house thinking they would use the litter box cause that's what they were use to at the pound. Wrong again. Little bastards shit all over the place. Now we have them in the laundry room hoping they will go in the litter box. What did I get myself into? Again. I keep telling myself it will be alright.

Both of them are orange and one has a bob tail. They are cute but a Little skidish right now. K named the one with a bob tail "monkey" cause he likes to crawl all over everything. We have not named the other one, but I suggested "Molly". The both are females.

C got turned down on her job interview. They chose the other candidate. She continues her quest.

We got our grass mowed today. It looks nice.

My brothers are all coming into town this weekend. We are going to get together Sunday at my brothers house that lives here. Dad is coming out as well as his girlfriend and my aunt and uncle. It will be a good time. K has to work a double Sunday so she won't be able to make it. Her mother and I really wanted her to be there, but that's the breaks.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home