Monday, June 09, 2008

Swamp bites

Hey Y'all,
C is taking a nap right now. I had a minute or two, so what better thing than to update my blog!

This weekend the club had a poker run. it turned out great but was terribly hot. 100 degree temps. I didn't stay that long and stayed in the A/C as much as possible.

C had a job interview this morning and is supposed to know something by this afternoon.

We are giving Harley away. A friend from another club says he wants him. He is going to a good home. He is supposed to call me this afternoon.

I am doing O.K. The usual aches and pains. I am taking my antibiotics and being a good boy. I got my blood sugar down to 151 last night with insulin and pills.

K's boyfriend is on restriction right now but sneaks off from the house every now and then to see her. He is here right now. It's rough being a teenager in love.

K is doing well. Working hard at her job. She is having a girlfriend over for a sleepover tonight.

Well Y'all, K is hungry and wants to go to dairy queen for lunch. I guess I better get off here and find us a bite to eat.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take care of you and get better! I am sure C wants you around for a while! Thank you for the b-day wishes!

9:52 AM EDT  
Blogger jackie said...

anxious to hear if C got the job--it is so tough right now hopeshe got it

11:20 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home