Friday, June 06, 2008

Catchin' up at the swamp

Hey Y'all!!
I've been away and not on the computer much as has been the trend lately. Monday I went up to the V.A. and was admitted to the hospital again. My diverticulitis had flared up. I have to go back up there on the 27th to meet with the surgery dept. They want to take out part of my colon. If they do take out part of my colon I will be out of work for 2 months. I am just going up there to talk to them on the 27th. I don't know when or if the surgery will be scheduled. If I am out of work for two months I don't know how the bills will get paid and C is still not working.
A friend of mine who works at the harley shop suggested having a poker run. I don't know what we will do yet.

C is gone to fill out a application for a job and I am supposed to be napping. I was asleep when the phone rang and woke me up. I had a little time so I decided I would come in here and update my blog.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home