Friday, June 13, 2008

C's post from the swamp

Hey all , some how I have gotten talked into typing tonight's installment of

"As The Swamp Turns"

Cornbread is still having pains in his belly, but refuses to go to the VA YET.
All his brothers are in town for fathers day and he does not want to miss the festivities.
It has been a year since all the brothers have been together. This will be the first time K has
met all the family. I have decided if he is not feeling better by Sunday night I will hog tie him
and take him to the VA. What is it with men that they have to be so stubborn.

We have found a great home for Harley. He went to live with our friends B & B who have a big fenced in yard. He can run to his hearts content. They have an older dog that Harley is trying to convince to play but the other dog just lays around while Harley does laps around him LOL.

We now have adopted Molly and Monkey from our local shelter. They are sisters and Monkey is a BOB Tail Cat. Untill I moved to GA I had never seen a cat with no tail. We had to take them to the groomers to have a Flea dip cause as you would expect they had fleas from the pound. We are having to take them back for a 2nd dip as we have seen a few live fleas and do not want the house to be infested.

K is doing well and is growing up so fast. I have to say that I am blessed to have found a man like Cornbread that is so good with her. He and she love each other like they were Blood Father and Daughter. We have a suprise for him on fathers day but as he is sitting right next to me I will have to let him tell all on a future post.

I am still looking for a job and have a promising interview on Monday so keep us in your prayers .
Well time to close for this post God Bless and stay safe

C & Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, "C"!
I'm glad to meet you! You and Cornbread sound like good people and happy people! And I love your adventures with your animals! I read your blog quite often.
I'm a 76 year old retired widow, and I enjoy visiting others blogs----my social life! lol! I don't have a blog.
Good luck with your job hunt!
Verna in Oregon

1:20 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home