Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long time from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I have not posted in awhile cause I have been coming home and going to sleep.

I just got off work a little while ago. C was sitting up when I got here. I got her to give me my insulin shot and then kissed her goodnight. Went in the kitchen and had some left over pizza. Had to fight the cats off. They are up running around the house. Nocturnal kinda like me. I need a shower but I am too wide awake to go in there and get one and lay down. I'll give it a little while till C is good and sound asleep so I won't wake her.

I haven't been doing much. Just the day in and day out living. Work and come home. C and I went out Wednesday night to bike night. We weren't planning on it but we ended up there. Got to see some old friends and brothers from the club.

I am looking forwards to getting Sunday night over with so I can have a day off. Monday C and I are going again to try and find her a ring.

Saw dad today. His girlfriend was there and brought him lunch. We got to visit for awhile. It was nice.

Well Y'all, I think I am going to try and get that shower.

Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home