Monday, July 07, 2008

Smokin' cigs in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I'm sittin' here puffing on a cheap cigarette. Just got back from the bar. We met some friends down there so C could throw some darts. I gave C one of her birthday presents today. A hard sided dart case. The plastic one she has is just plain hard to use. I got her another present today that I am keeping secret until we have her birthday party on the 20th. I picked up her wedding ring today. It came back from being re sized. With her engagement ring it looks beautiful.

It doesn't look like we are going to have as much money to put towards the wedding as we planned. I know things will work out when the time comes. We may have to scale back a little. We aren't having a extravagant wedding. Just simple.

C is melting some candle wax to make candles in the kitchen. I think I am going to go in and watch her.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home