Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sounds from the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I just got off work a little while ago. It is the wee hours of the morning. We had a weird crowd. Drunk chicks, a guy coming out of his clothes on the dance floor. Someone skipped out on a tab. I got to run off a drug dealer. My old partner was back for the night, so we got to catch up.

I got C one of her birthday presents today. I really hope she likes it. I hope she doesn't find it and spoil it before her birthday on the 24th. She will be the big 5-0. It's amazing because she looks nowhere near her age. I am looking forwards to spending the rest of my life with her.

C cut my hair today. It needed it badly. I was turning into mop top. She did a fantastic job.

Well Y'all take it easy and I'll catch ya on the flip side!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home