Thursday, July 03, 2008

Good morning from swamp central

Hey Y'all!
I had a moment to post. Just got up and nobody was on the computer. C is on the way back from my dads house.

C went out to my dads house to meet the A/C repairman. Dads A/C has been blowing hot air. Come to find out he has a leak in the coil. Only problem is it's a aluminum coil and can't be repaired. The unit was put in in 1983. It's so old that there are not replacement parts for it. Dad is probably looking at getting a whole new unit. The repair guy filled it up with refrigerant and we are going to see how it does. If it goes out again in a short period of time then dad will have to get the new unit.

I have to go into work tonite after having last night off. We had a employee meeting yesterday. The liquor prices are going up but beer is remaining the same. Our new cook is going to be doing some major changes to the menu and hopefully that will bring some business in.

Monkey and Molly are doing fine. Molly is up in my lap for a visit as I am typing this. Molly seems to be getting a little bigger than monkey. They both seem healthy and active. I know they both eat because I have seen them eating.

Well that's about all I know for now.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home