Monday, June 23, 2008

Sleepless in the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I came home from work and got my shower and laid down, but I just can't seem to go to sleep. C is up reading to get sleepy. She suggested that I come and play on the computer awhile and maby I will feel drowsy.

Tonite at work was uneventful. It was pretty much dead all night. Time to sit and think. I think about C a lot while I am working. I love her so much. If something were to happen to her I would be lost. I don't know what I would do. I plan on spending the rest of my life with her and look forwards to every minute of it. She makes me very happy. She isn't perfect and neither am I. But she is perfect for me.

I don't know if I have told Y'all but I have started sleeping in the bed with her for about the last two months. It use to kill me when I said goodnight to her and went to my chair. It is a great comfort to me to sleep with her in the same bed. I know I don't probably get as good of sleep as I do when I am in my chair, but being with her is worth it. She is so special.

This Friday I go up to the V.A. to talk to them about my surgery. I am a little scared. I am going to try and talk them out of it.

K is doing well. She is doing the summertime thing. Working a lot and spending time with her boyfriend when she can.

Well I am going to check out some more blogs and maby call it a night. A special howdy to Verna and Wendy.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread!
Howdy back at you! It's starting to be summer here in western Oregon and I'm loving the sunshine after a very long and VERY wet winter! But the rain has brought out the flowers---roses cover the rose bushes now!
I hope you will follow your doctor's advice and do whatever is necessary to ensure that you will have many years with your C. Get a good diet from him and follow it! Walking is also a rejuvenator! I don't know if your heart is ready for long walks, but short walks are a good start. I am almost 77 and enjoy walking. I usually take one of my pitbulls with me for company and the dog sometimes helps me move forward by pulling! LOL!
Take care and God bless you.
Verna

1:48 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home