Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hot afternoon at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
C Just got back from a job interview. She has another one tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

I was supposed to go see dad today but wasn't feeling up to it. C and I sat up talking till 4 this morning about our wedding plans. I got up at 11 this morning. C fixed us pancakes and sausage. After that I laid back down and caught a nap. Before I laid down we caught Molly eating some left over sausage we left on the table.

We are giving Monkey the eye ointment the vet gave us and both cats the pills he gave us to get rid of their parasites. They have tapeworms, hookworms and cocidia. Monkey has conjunctivitis. We have to take them back for a second deworming in three weeks.

Well y'all I don't know much.
Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home