Tuesday, July 22, 2008

C, Me, K and the cats

Hey Y'all,
I have totally been ignoring the computer for awhile now. C and I laid down but we can't sleep so C suggested I come update my blog since I haven't done it in awhile.

We had C's 50th birthday party at the bar Sunday night. She had a blast. There were food and friends and a good time to be had by all. I got to sing happy birthday to her. I gave her her presents. A blue topaz ring and a blue topaz pendant and gold chain. She got a lot of other presents and cards. Her actual birthday is Thursday the 24th. K and I are going to do something for her then during the day before I go to work.

C and Drove into the big city today and I picked up her present for Thursday. She was waiting in the truck for me and saw the package so she has a good idea what it is. I can hardly wait to give it to her. We really don't have the money to spend that I have spent. The way I look at it is, It's not everyday someone turns 50. I want it to be special.

Molly has jumped up here with me wanting to be petted. I can't see the key board with her sitting on my chest and purring. Lol.

C is having a hell of a time finding a wedding dress that she likes that we can afford. She doesn't want to wear white because it's not appropriate since she has been married twice before. Black looks really good on her but not to get married in. Is there any opinions on a bride in black? Leave them in the comments. What do you think?

K is working a lot of hours. She is having boyfriend problems too. She has a lot on her plate. School will be starting soon and she will be a senior.

Well Y'all Take care till next time!!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

If C looks good in black why not--It is only friends that will be there -right? no enemies that are themselves sticking to the old rules???? The times have changed....from your almost 80 year old reader!!!!

9:07 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she should wear what she wants to wear. It is her day to shine... and your day to enjoy it. Wear what you want C! :)

11:22 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home