Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Working in the swamp

Hey Folks,
I am sitting here with a purring kitty in my bosom. Yep lying there right on my chest as I type this.

Work is going good. I am tired when I come home at night. The days are hot, sweaty and dirty. It's physical work so I am sore a lot. I haven't done any real work like this in years and I am soft. It is beginning to feel good thou. I am a helper but we all work together.

We were in a 2 million dollar home Monday. Today we are working on a job that someone did and screwed up really bad. They called my boss to come and get it right. I spent my day today digging out grout with a knife.

C is doing well. She stays busy around the house and taking care of dad.

Dad is in the hospital right now. He was having chest pains the other morning and the doctor sent him in to get checked out. He seems to be doing fine. They are just keeping him for observation.

Well Y'all I am going to get off here.
Take Care!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well. Prayers for your dad. This kinda work will help take down some of the extra weight you are carrying and help with the other symptoms you are having because of it. It is a good thing! :)

7:01 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home