Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sore and tired but well in the Swamp

Hey all from the Swamp

I am writing for Cornbread. He is just to sore and worn out to type LOL. He started his new job on Monday. Our friend R has a tile business and was looking for help. He talked to Cornbread and knowing his limitations with his health offered him a job. The hours aren't bad and NO NIGHTS.

He was going to try and work part-time at the bar but his old boss choose to go with someone full time. I think it was a relief when he came home on Tuesday and realised he did not have to work that night. He is sore as hell and he is in bed most nights at 8:00 PM or so. He seems happy albeit sore and tired.

I am still looking for a job but have not had allot of luck. I will find out Sunday if I got the Extension that President Bush just signed. We are busy making final plans for the wedding in October. I forgot how much there is to planning one.

Hope all who read are well and Happy
Take Care C & Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! You both sound very busy. Lots of changes in your lives lately. I'm wishing you lots of fun planning the wedding!
Verna

1:23 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all is well and that the new job and the job hunt have gone ok. Just wanted you to know you are thought about. :)

3:56 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home