Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
It's Sunday and I took K to work a little while ago. Yesterday I was gone all day to a big party with the club out of town. It was hot and sweaty. Then we got rained on. We still had a good time thou. I took Friday and Saturday night off.

I will be starting a new job on Monday. I am going to try working part time at the bar if my boss will let me. He is hiring in a guy in my spot at the bar, but there may be some days left that I can work. My new job is with a friend of mine and C's. I will be helping him lay ceramic tile. It will be a lot more physical than what I am use to. I should have most weekends off unless we have a big job to do. I will be working on a 1099 so I will have to lay some money aside for taxes. I am not use to that. I am looking forwards to my new job thou.

C still hasn't had any luck finding a job. Her unemployment runs out this week. I'm not shure what we are going to do. Keep us in your prayers.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home