Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekend post in the rainy swamp

Hey Y'all!!
Today was another rainy day as Faye passes thru. It finally stopped this evening a few hours before dark.

We weren't home a lot today. We took K to work this morning and did a lot of running around. We got some stuff for the cats including a little cloth house for them to play in. We want a tree house with a cat condo but they are just too damn expensive.

Went over to the president of our clubs house to bring him some paper work and he had a tree limb fall on his trailer and knock a hole in the roof. It was a big old rotten limb from a old oak tree. Sometimes I wish I had trees over my house for shade but seeing what it did to his roof and ceiling I am glad we don't.

Went to the bar and saw my boss from the new job I have. He doesn't have a lot of money this weekend either so I took him a twelve pack of bud light that we had bought for when our friends came down from Atlanta. They didn't drink it and I won't so I figured he could use it.

While C and I were out shopping today we bought some plastic poop. We put it on K's bed. She came running out of her room hollering Mom the cats pooped on my bed right where I sleep!
C called me and said go in there and get it honey. I went in there and scooped it up with a piece of cardboard and turned around to face K and C. I then suddenly popped it in my mouth and K screamed! We all bust out laughing especially K when she realized it was fake.

Well Y'all I don't know of much.
Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home