Friday, August 22, 2008

Good morning sleepy post from the swamp

Good Morning Y'all,
I am home today from work. We didn't have anything to do. We were working in a house earlier this week, but the construction company said they didn't want us in there till at least next week. That was going to be our work for the week. I will only get paid for three days work. I may not get paid Friday. That's the construction business for ya when I work for a small time guy. When he gets paid, I get paid. He's good for it. It's just the way things worked out. He's waiting to get a check from another job we did this week.

Y'all I'm sorry if I ain't been posting. I come home tired and sweaty. All I want is some supper, a shower and the bed.

We went out for brunch last Sunday with some friends in the club from South Carolina. Had a good time. Wednesday night we had a family night and went to the local restaurant here in town. Just C, K and I.

K is doing well. She is in JROTC this semester but hates it because of the PT. She took it because her then boyfriend at the time is in it. Now they have broken up and she is stuck with the class this semester. She plans to change classes next semester in December.

C is doing well. She has went on a lot of job interviews this week. Maby one of them will work out. She has been super busy getting out invitations for our wedding amongst other things.

Well C needs the computer. She woke me up from where I dozed off.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home