Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey Y'all from the swamp

Hope everyone is doing fine.

I got off work early today so I could be shure K had a ride to work herself this afternoon after school. C was with Dad at the doctors. He has this big lump on his chest right over his pacemaker. The doctor is taking him off his coumadin and says the swelling will eventually go down on it's own. Dads pacemaker is working fine.

This has been a weird week for me and work. We didn't work Monday and I needed to take it off anyway to help dad with some stuff. I worked Tuesday. Wednesday I had to go up to the V.A. to see two of my doctors. (The podiatrist and the shrink.) We are working in that house finally that they have been running us off from. I was cutting slate today and playing helper too. I guess we will be there tomorrow. I hope I get paid this week. The boss still owes me for last week.

Don't know of much. Just wanted to stop by and say howdy!
Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home