Saturday, September 06, 2008

Todays longer post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
We had our bike wash today and it was HOT. C got out there and washed bikes. We had members from our club come in from all over the area and other clubs showed up too. We got home and went to the local restaurant for supper. C had french toast and eggs and I had meatloaf, speckled butter beans and broccoli with cheese.

We came home after that and relaxed. I got my shower a little while ago and now I am running around the house nakie cause K has gone to a friends house to spend the night. C is in there watching her crime drama shows on T.V.

We talked to the pastor who is going to marry us tonight and found out there is a church like where he goes to here in our town. It's a assembly of God church. C and I are going to attend a service tomorrow morning after we take K to work. I hope it isn't one of those churches with a freak show going on. I've never been to a assembly of God church before. If it starts getting weird, C and I are out of there. C and I have been wanting to go to church somewhere. She's Lutheran and I am protestant/catholic/non-denominational. (I've been around the block) I use to go to one of those churches where they roll around on the floor and grab people by the fore head and all that crazy crap. I don't have any use for that anymore. The last church I was involved in was the catholic church. They are pretty much the same everywhere as far as the way the services go. Sit stand kneel.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornbread. I thought it was Cornbread, Ga. so i thought, wear is that. The swamps must mean southeast Ga. I was born and raised in Savannah but live in north Atlanta now. Good luck to you. Maybe we will pass you on the road sometime. Riding to Savannah in a few weeks for grandmas 80th....

9:21 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home