Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Good news in the swamp

Hey Y'all!!
C GOT A JOB!!!!!!!! She started today. It was a long day and she is plum wore out. She was so tired tonite when she made it home she was having dizzy spells. She is in the living room in my chair wrapped up in a blanket cause of the A/C watching T.V.

I almost got paid today. We picked up the check and went to bank but it was filled out wrong and the bank wouldn't cash it. We are supposed to get another check tomorrow that is filled out right. I am working on the third week with no pay. It's killing us. I have been running up my credit card just to eat and cigarettes. I got money in the bank earmarked for the wedding and end of the year bills. I am going to have to spend some of it to cover my credit card bill. I have my bills in for last month. They are overdue or due. I am going to pay the electric bill first, then the cell phone bill and then the Cable/TV/Internet/land line bill last. I'll just pay them as the money comes in. C won't get paid for three weeks. Her ex is nowhere to be found and we can't get a hold of him to send child support. If she doesn't bug him, he won't send it. It pisses me off cause it directly affects his daughter and I wonder if he gives two shits about her. The guy is such a asshole.

I am wore out from work today. I got to go pick up K from work tonite around 10:15/10:30. Then I am heading to bed.

Y'all take care!!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home