Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rattle snake stew in the neighbors swamp

Hey Y'all,
Our chapter of the club met up with two other chapters of my club and rode out aways to another clubs annual party. More of our club was there, a 1%er club was there, A whole lot of people. They had sweet taters, sandwiches and rattle snake stew. C wouldn't eat the snake stew. I had some and thought it was pretty darn good. It was about a 2 hour ride there and 2 hours back. I was wore out and my butt was sore when we got back. The chaplain that is going to marry us was there. We had a good time chatting.

All the guys brought out their pistols and rifles and were shooting. I didn't go over there and shoot cause it was just too darn loud. I stayed in the club house most of the time where the air conditioning was. While C was outside someone patted her on the butt with their pistol and said "smile baby!", which made her a little nervous. We had a good time.

When we got back we went out to the bar I use to work at and had supper. There was a ruckus going on when we got there and it was some of the drunks I have run out of there several times before. They see me as a friend, the drunks that is. I talked to them a little bit and let the new bouncer handle it and do his job. It kind of made me chuckle. I am so glad I don't work there anymore.

We came home and C got on the computer and played some of her "stupid mindless games" as she calls it. She likes playing games on the computer to wind down. She came in there and went to bed as I was getting ready to take my shower.

Tomorrow C is going over to our friends house that is helping her with the dress for the wedding. I don't know if we will make it to a church service or not. I would like to tomorrow night if possible, but we'll see. I am going to see dad tomorrow while she is gone.

Well that's about all I know for now.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cornbread...sounds like you and your girl had quite the weekend. Enjoyed reading about it.

9:18 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home