Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy day at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
C has gone to bed and I awake as usual. She's not feeling good tonight and it has me a little concerned.

I went and ordered the sheet cake for the wedding today. I am hoping we don't have too much or too little food for the wedding. It's hard to gauge. I have been calling around about tables and chairs today and am going to call one place back that a brother in the club recommended I think.

I went to the military base today and met the guy for the job. The interview went well. He is supposed to call me tomorrow and let me know something definite. If he doesn't call me in the morning I am supposed to call him in the afternoon.

We went to the auction tonite. We came away with a set of nice cherry nightstands, a lamp, another table and a circular saw. I paid 9 bucks for the saw. C and I really needed the night stands because I was using a storage tub and she was using a end table with a broken drawer for nightstands. The lamp we got is a hurricane type lamp and looks great on her new nightstand. The bedroom is coming together. The table we paid 5 bucks for and will go in our living room to replace a small table that is falling apart.

K is doing well but is having a tiff with her ex boyfriend. These kids go thru so much drama.

We got a sprinkle or two of rain today. It was a nice cool overcast day. I praying for nice weather for the wedding coming up Saturday-week.

Well Y'all I am going to play around on the computer some more and then take a shower and go to bed.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home