Sunday, October 05, 2008

I do is done did in the swamp


Hey Y'all!!

The strangest thing happened this morning. I woke up with a wedding ring on my finger laying beside a beautiful woman at a motel room.


The wedding and reception went great!! C and I were both a bundle of nerves before the wedding. I think everyone had a good time. My dad keeps calling me and telling me what a good ceremony and party it was. My cousin E told me it was the best wedding she has ever been to.


We had my cousins from Minnesota in town. My cousin E from Alabama was there. Almost all my brothers were there. C had her family from north Georgia in town. There were brothers from the club from all over the state and out of state too. Another local club was there too. A whole lot of friends too.


When she walked up the isle during the ceremony she was crying which made me tear up. She was so beautiful. After we were married we walked back down the isle which was lined with motorcycles and as we passed each motorcycle they fired up one by one and when we got past them all they reved up their engines. The reception was great. We did our first dance to our song "God bless the broken road" She danced with her dad to "I loved her first". We did the garter toss to all the available young men and she did the bouquet toss to the available young ladies. The cake turned out wonderful.


We had good friends and good fellowship. If it weren't for my friends and C's friends helping us, we could have never pulled it off. When we went back to the motel, our room had rose petals scattered on the floor and the bed. There were candles on the night stand and on the other night stand was some strawberry syrup and a spin the bottle game. On the table were two champagne flutes and between them were a bottle of sparkling grape juice. Our friends that work at the motel did that for us.


We were both whiped out and still are so tired. We had to go back to the clubhouse today and finish cleaning up. I don't drink but I had to sip some moonshine I have at the house just to ease the pain after we got done. There was no hanky panky on our wedding night cause C and I were just too exhausted. There is no hanky panky tonight either. It will probably take a few days to get over this weekend before either of us feel like fooling around.


Tomorrow C and I took off work so we could take dad to the cardiologist. I am glad we did because I don't think either of us will be in any condition to produce and function any at work until Tuesday.


Well y'all I just wanted to update and tell everyone what a good time we had.


Y'all take care!!

Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so cool about the aisle being lined with motorcycles and starting them up as you went by...That is great. Good luck. The best gift I ever got was my husband for sure!!!

1:13 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I'm so happy for both of you. I wish I could have been there cause it sounded like there was a great time for all. A life changing event for sure. I wish you guys the best!

7:02 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home