Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I'm sitting here listening to our wedding music we have on disc that our DJ friend made for us. Right now I am listening to one of my favorites "Sea of love" by the honey drippers. That was one of the pre wedding songs.

Today we went to the local Methodist church. It was a little too low key for us. Most of the people there were over 60 and dressed in traditional Sunday go to meeting suits and dresses. It was a good service but nothing that made us think "wow, I want to go here" On we go on our quest for a church. When we have another free Sunday we will try it again.

We got rid of our queen size bed today. We gave it to a friend of C's from work. I would rather it go to somebody we know than sell it to someone we don't know.

Well I got to go pick K up from work.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things work out for you! Just stopping by to say heya!

8:17 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home