Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hump day post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Just got back from supper at the local restaurant. I had salmon patties, Lima beans, field peas with snaps, and mac n cheese. I didn't have my usual sweet tea because my blood sugar was running high. I had diet coke instead. I forgot my insulin shot this morning. I took my evening one after supper.

Today at work was good. I was removing wall plates from outlets and switches. Taking down mini blind holders, removing cove base, taking down shelves, loading the trailer with debris, and steaming wall paper off the wall.

I am looking forwards to tomorrow. Thursday night is the auction. We are looking for another chest of drawers to replace the old one we have. Hopefully we can find something we like.

Well C and K are home from dollar general so I am going to get off here.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home