Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday nites post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
C and I slept most of the day away. We have been going so much here lately that today was the day we finally crashed and burned. C asked me last night before going to bed if I wanted to go to church today. I said yes but I would also like to get some rest. We decided that we would sleep and if we woke up in time we would go. If not we would just sleep. I woke up about 10 or a little after to go pee. I sat at the kitchen table in my underwear and was smoking cigarettes and falling asleep, dropping them on the floor and picking them up. This went on for a little more than a hour when C came out and said "why don't you come back in here to bed". We chatted for a minute or two and I laid back down.

About 2:30 she hit me and said hey you need to get up and go see your dad. I sat around till about 3:30 and left. C stayed in the bed till 4 or 5.

Went and saw dad. My brother S had been out to see him and took him his mail and papers. I got to visit for awhile but had some stuff to bring back to his house. Dad was feeling a little crappy. His muscle spasms have been bothering him real bad in his legs. They were keeping him awake last night. He was in good spirits, just not feeling well.

I took the stuff over to dads house and stopped by the grocery store on the way home and picked up some steaks and other stuff we needed. We need to make a trip to the grocery store and pick up a lot of stuff, but we just haven't had the time.

I grilled steaks and C made green beans and also some pasta to go with the steaks. It was a good meal. Her rib eye was a little pink for her and mine was rare like I like it. I had a shot of rum while I was cooking maby that had something to do with it.

I was waiting to go pick K up from work but she sent us a text and has a ride home. I am going to go in there in a little bit and get a shower and go to bed. K spent the night at a friends house last night but made it to church this morning. I haven't seen much of her this weekend and I kind of miss her. When I called her today she sounded stuffed up and said she has a cold. She asked me to pick her up some benedryl. I took it around to the drive thru where she works and gave it to her. She was busy as a bee so I didn't really have time to talk to her. I probably won't get to see her tonight because I might be in bed.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home