Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wednesday is trash day at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Yep today was trash day. I usually put it out on Tuesday night. Putting it out means dragging the can to the side of the road. With all that happened yesterday I forgot until C mentioned it this morning. At least the trash truck didn't rip the lid off the can like they have in the past. But then again that only happens when we have a big load in it.

C spent the day cleaning house. Our place had gotten a little messy since the wedding. We both have been so busy we really didn't take time to do anything with keeping the house up like we should. When we did have time to do something with it, we were both so tired that nothing got done. It's not laziness, it's fatigue. I am falling asleep in the chair right now.

We had a family night at the local restaurant. I had country fried steak, stewed squash, stewed tomatoes, and mac n cheese. C had french toast and K had chicken fingers.

I have mixed emotions about the election. between my southern christian upbringing and the hope that comes with any new president. I guess time will tell.

Well Y'all, I am dozing off at the computer. I need to get some sleep.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home