Monday, November 24, 2008

Good monday morning from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I just got up a little while ago with a coughing fit. Then I smoked a cigarette. Real smart on my part.

C is still asleep. She was up late last night checking the job boards. Don't know if she sent any resumes out or not last night. I went to sleep before she did.

I got a lot of running to do today. Go by the bank for me and go by dads bank for him. Run to the post office. Things like that. I am going to put myself back on board with the job this evening. I went code 4 yesterday afternoon. Code 4 is when they can't disturb or call me for 8 hours or more until I put myself on board.

Well Y'all C just got up and woke me up from dozing at the computer. I think we are going to start our day.

Take care!
Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Cornbread!!!

12:53 PM EST  
Blogger phoenix said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

.--.
{\ / q {\
{ `\ \ (-(~`
{ '.{`\ \ \ )
{'-{ ' \ .-""'-. \ \
{._{'.' \/ '.) \
{_.{. {` |
{._{ ' { ;'-=-. |
{-.{.' { ';-=-.` /
{._.{.; '-=- .'
{_.-' `'.__ _,-'
jgs |||`
.='==,

5:16 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home