Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday night post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
It's going to be cold tonight. The low is supposed to be 26. I'll be dripping my pipes before I go to bed.

I am going to get in bed at a decent hour tonight. I got to sleep about 0230 this morning and was woke up with a trip at 0515. I got to nap on the way up, but I had to drive on the way back. It was a 372 mile round trip. I am not getting paid mileage right now. They are paying me by the hour in lieu of mileage since I am training. I did get 8 hours of pay for today thou.

I came home this afternoon and passed out and C woke me up about 7 for supper. We had spaghetti. My blood sugar is now 517 and I feel like total shit. I have already took my insulin. I hope it starts going down. It is supposed to be between 80 and 120. I rarely get it down below 200 right now. The doctor is going to start me on a new insulin regimen. He has to mail me a different type of insulin for this new regimen. I will be taking insulin 3 times a day when it comes in.

Work is what my life revolves around right now. That's all I am doing. C's days are spent looking for a job and doing things around the house. K has school and work and friends.

Hope Y'alls week is going good!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home