Friday, December 05, 2008

PLAYING SECRETARY FROM THE SWAMP

Hey From the Swamp

I am posting for Cornbread cause he is just to tuckered out to type. He had 3 runs yesterday 2 to Augusta and one local. He finally made it home today about 11:30. He had slept in the truck for a couple of hours after his last run. I am glad he did cause it was not safe for him to drive home as tired as he was.

I am still looking for a job and got an unemployment cleared thru the Dept of Labor. That sure will be a relief and also give me a cushion to look for something I will enjoy and not just a job.

Christmas is approaching soon. I have gotten some of my shopping but still have a ways to go. I am lucky that K is understanding during the dry years. She knows if we have it we spoil her at Christmas. She also knows we do the best we can. We are truly blessed to have a Daughter as good as her. That's not to say that we don't have our moments but she has never given us any major problems.

Well guess we will say TTFN for now. All take care and say a prayer for our troops at home and abroad.

C & Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home