Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I am waiting on a call again from work. I am number 3 on the board right now.

I went to Baldwin Florida this morning and dropped two guys off at the rail yard there. I came home and C and I went to the local restaurant and had lunch. C had her usual breakfast. I had deviled crab, butter beans, white acre peas, broccoli with cheese sauce, and pear salad. I came home and was going to take a shower but fell asleep on the toilet first. I think I was there for about 45 minutes to a hour before C came in there and woke me up. I was out of it.

I got some sleep this afternoon. We ordered a pizza from the local pizza parlor and had it delivered. I got to talk on the phone to my brother up in Tennessee and then the chaplain who married us. I just got off the phone a little while ago with dad. I had talked to him earlier today when I was headed back to Georgia on my Baldwin run.

We have been getting rain down here today. My yard is about to float off. Water standing everywhere. It has been warm but is supposed to start cooling off as the rain moves out. With this weather as crazy as it is, it's no wonder more people aren't sick. I'm still coughing a little since I got over my cold. I am shure that's because I smoke.

Well Y'all as we go into Friday I hope everyone is doing O.K.

Take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger Webster World said...

I don't know that I've ever had white acre peas. I'll have to try them if I ever run across them. I like about anything. No way chittlins though. I am smoke free now 5 months. After over 45 years of swearing I was going to stop every time I lit up. All in all sounds as if you had a good day.

5:51 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home