Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday's post from the swamp

Hey Y'all!
I have been asleep this afternoon. I had a run to Jacksonville Florida this morning. I dropped the guys off and started heading back. Just before daybreak I stopped at the all night burger joint called krystals. (they are like a white castle) I ate me some gut bombers and got back on the road. I made it about 30 miles up the interstate and had to pull into a truck stop. My bowels were tore up. I stayed at the trucks stop for a good little while holding the toilet down, going to the parking lot, smoking a cigarette and back in again. I made it back and came home to get a shower and something to eat. Leftover cold pizza. Supper tonight was a PBJ sandwich.

C stayed up all night and couldn't get to sleep even thou she tried. One of our brothers from the club got back from Iraq and she went to the parade field this morning with the club to see him back and welcome him home. She got home sometime while I was asleep and went in there and crashed hard. She is still knocked out.

K got home from school and has gone to work now. I woke up briefly to tell her I love her and wish her a good night at work.

Here I sit. I Am number 1 on the board and should be getting called soon. Just thought I would check emails and update the blog real quick.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home