Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What day is it again?

Hey Y'all,
It's pretty bad when I can't figure out what day it is. I just thought about it and this is Wednesday morning/Tuesday night because I put the trashcan out today and trash pick up is Wednesday. Sometimes trash is forgotten, but when I came home this evening I saw other peoples cans on the side of the road and put mine out when I got home. Can's on the side of the road is my sign.

I had a run to Florence South Carolina this (Tues) morning. I made it back and went and picked up C's Christmas present. I still have to figure out what to get K and my dad. I am supposed to go to a family get together on Saturday at my brothers house around noon. I will be working so I don't know if I will make it or not.

I am number 4 on the board right now. I will probably find something to snack on and then lay back down until they call me.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home