Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh God! it's sunday night and I'm tired

Hey Y'all!
I have been going like the Duracell bunny. I may have got 3 hours of sleep in the last 24 or so. I have to wait till midnight tonight to take myself off the board. Last time I checked I was number 3 out.

I have been to Baldwin Florida, Augusta Georgia and I think someplace else too. It escapes me. I have lost track. All I know is it's turning cold and I came home to the best supper tonight. C made a chicken and dumpling soup with carrots in it. With this cold weather chilling my bones that soup was not only tasty but warmed my insides up too. Comfort food. I had two bowl fulls. Mmmm.

Got to spend some time with my brother, his wife, my aunt and uncle, my dad and his girl friend, My sister in laws daughter and family, my wife and child. Yesterday we all got together over at my brothers house.

Well That's about all I know for now.
Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home