Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday post from da swampa

Hey Y'all,
I finally got a run to Florence SC this morning. They called around 0830. It was a rough trip up there. I ran off the road twice, ran over a truck tread in the road and had someone honk at me as I was trying to change lanes. The railroad employee's were asking if I was alright and did I want one of them to drive. Bad scene. I pulled off the road to a truck stop that is about half way. Got a full throttle energy drink, a slim jim and some chips. I prayed out of disgust that the trip would go better. It got better but the damage had already been done. I looked bad.

I made it home for a supper of tacos with the family. We ate and I cleaned off the table, C went to watch TV. I retreated to my office (the bathroom) and made phone calls. Took a shower and now here I sit.

C and K put the Christmas tree together. It's pre lit and the bottom part isn't working. They bought a strand of lights to go on it. We are going to finish putting it up tomorrow.

Well that's about all I know for now.
Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home