Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursday night/ Friday wee hours of the morning post


Hey Y'all,
I just got in from a run to Augusta Ga. Made it there and back. Closed my trip out and I am number 12 on board. It was a good trip. I was a little late getting there to pick them up, but everything else went well.

C baked banana nut bread tonight for gifts. The tree is still sitting there in the living room bare. I wasn't around to help decorate so C and K didn't mess with it.

K is sick as a dog and still going to school. She only has half days yesterday and Friday. I woke up to the sound of her hurling in the commode. She is stuffed up and coughing. C says she thinks she has the flu. I feel sorry for her. I hope we all don't get sick too.

I still don't have my bike up and running. I am still trying to find a battery cheaper than the harley shop. They want 150 bucks for the battery for my bike. I have been checking around online and haven't been able to beat that. Someone said HD use to stand for hundred dollar, now it stands for high dollar. I think they are right.

I got a tire going flat on my tuck again. It's the right front one this time. Something else to fix. K's cell phone crapped out on her tonight. That was another 50 bucks for the insurance deductible. When it rains it pours. Right here at Christmas too.

Did I mention I like Christmas but I think it sucks. Too much expense and headache. Bah! humbug!!

Well Y'all take care,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger Webster World said...

I love banana nut bread. You all get better cause Christmas is upon us. Well you K&C have a very merry one.

8:42 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home