Thursday, January 08, 2009

Virus going around the swamp

Hey Y'all,

This time yesterday I was so sick I wanted to die. Throwing up, shakes, sweats, hot and cold, diarrhea, body aches. I went to the V.A. to get checked out. C had to push me around in one of their wheel chairs because I could barely walk. They gave me a shot for nausea. I am starting to hold down some light food today and I'm feeling better.


Now K has it. She was up throwing up last night and shivering. She's in there sleeping right now. So far C hasn't got sick. Thank God.


I'm still weak. I'm going to get off here.


Y'all take care!

Cornbread

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope you all get well SOON!!
Verna

10:58 PM EST  
Blogger TRT said...

Good luck on your recovery.

11:34 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home