Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Howdy from the swamp

Hey Y'all,

I took my paperwork into the job today to return to work on Sunday. They want my doctor to fill out one of there forms and say it is O.K. to return to work. I have to get that all worked out before I can return. Always something LOL.

This evening C and I took a bike ride out to the bar I use to work at and had supper. Business seemed kind of slow. It was good to see my old boss and some of the patrons that come in there.

K called us yesterday while we we getting a tire fixed on my truck and said C's car that she was driving was not shifting right. It's at the transmission shop right now getting looked at.

C's unemployment has run out. We are grateful for the unemployment we have received. It's just now we don't have that to fall back on. We are having to get creative to make ends meet. I hate running up my credit cards.

My feet and legs are looking better. They are still reddish, but I am taking my anti biotic. I hope this doesn't flare up again and I end up in the hospital again. I really hate going there. The break from work has been nice and I am catching up a lot of stuff that needs to be done. It's not paying the bills being away from work.

Well that's about all I know for now.
Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home